The purity of the silver is guaranteed by a second stamp: the four-leaved clover, which is our company's seal of quality. It was introduced in 1882 by the Silbermanufaktur Alexander Sturm, in which we also have our roots. (Alexander Sturm only marked products commissioned by the Wiener Werkstätte with his initials 'A.St.')
Today's clover hallmark is not very different to its historical predecessor. Now, as then, it serves as a guarantee for silverware of the highest quality.
» The Silver Standard Mark
» The Maker´s Mark
Photo: Klaus Fritsch