1902, one year prior to the founding of the Wiener Werkstätte, Josef Hoffmann designed this centrepiece. The pure form and smooth surface of the base are revolutionary. Four semiprecious stones form the only decoration. The legs of silver tubes are available in different heights, also adorned with malachite or onyx stones.
d 240 mm, h 130 mm (also available in different heights), approx. 950 g
Reissued after an original drawing in our archives.